Fire early Thursday gutted a second-floor apartment and killed a cat on South Main Street in Hatfield. A resident was treated for minor burns. Two other apartments and Mom’s Italian Water Ice were damaged, but Mom’s should be repaired in time for the water ice season. Cooking could have been a factor in causing the fire, but it is under investigation, and it has been ruled accidental.
http://wnpv1440.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/985wnpv-logo-white-2018-lg-300x124.png 0 0 WNPV Publisher http://wnpv1440.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/985wnpv-logo-white-2018-lg-300x124.png WNPV Publisher2010-02-25 11:59:122010-02-25 11:59:12Hatfield Fire