WNPV AM 1440 Presents…
Santa’s Gift Bag 2013
WNPV Radio, the local News/Talk/Sports station serving Montgomery and Bucks Counties, will award one lucky contest participant a sleighful of delightful holiday-related gifts! Get in on the fun by checking out the prizes and sponsors below.
Then calculate the total value of everything in “Santa’s Gift Bag” and write your guess (without going over the actual value!) on the back of an official entry form and deposit it in the entry box at one of the official collection sites: Henning’s Trains, 128 S. Line St., Lansdale; The Woodburners in the Hatfield Train Station, Hatfield Borough; or Towamencin Beverage on Sumneytown Pike at the Green Lane Road traffic light, Kulpsville.
Official “Santa’s Gift Bag” Rules:
- No purchase required to enter contest.
- Participants must be at least 21 years old as of November 1st , 2013.
- All entry forms must be filled out completely and legibly and must contain entrant’s name, mailing address, telephone number, with their “guess” of the total value of the official Prize Package written on the back of the form, and deposited in an official entry box at Henning’s Trains, 128 South Line Street, Lansdale; The Woodburners in the Hatfield Train Station, Hatfield Borough; or Towamencin Beverage, Sumneytown Pike at the Green Lane Road traffic light, Kulpsville.
- The “guess” of the total value of “Santa’s Gift Bag” can be a random guess or may be calculated by pricing each prize in “Santa’s Gift Bag” at the donor’s physical store, at their website (which is linked to WNPV’s website www.wnpv1440.com), or by listening to the promotional announcements run daily on WNPV 1440 AM. Taxes, shipping & handling, and other possible fees are not to be included in the calculation of the total value of “Santa’s Gift Bag.”
- The “guess” that comes closest to the actual total value of “Santa’s Gift Bag” without going over will win all of the prizes in “Santa’s Gift Bag.”
- In the case of multiple correct “guesses,” a random drawing among those correct entries will determine the winner of “Santa’s Gift Bag.”
- Winners are responsible for any and all taxes on prizes awarded.
- All winners will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and an agreement for WNPV Radio and the contest sponsors to use their name, photo, and/or voice for promotional purposes at no additional compensation.
- The Grand Prize winner must pick up “Santa’s Gift Bag” at WNPV Radio’s studios on Snyder Road in Towamencin Township (Pennsylvania) within 30 days of notification of winning.
- Employees of WNPV Radio, promotion sponsors, members of competing media, and their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
Sponsors and Prizes:
Find this Wonderland Santa (valued at $150.00) in Santa’s Gift Bag from:
Byers’ Choice Ltd.
Find 2 tickets to see Brother Jocephus & Jeff Thomas’ All-Volunteer Army (valued at $15.00 each) on Saturday, February 8, 2014, in Santa’s Gift Bag from:
Find the Lionel Bear (valued at $25.00), the Lionel jigsaw puzzle (valued at $13.00), the Lionel Christmas balls (valued at $23.00) and a $25.00 gift certificate in Santa’s Gift Bag from:
Find a Yuengling Variety Pack (valued at $22.80), a Mike’s Variety Pack (valued at $31.49), a can of Whitley’s Chocolate Peanut Delights (valued at $16.99), and an Ashton Cigar (valued at $9.99) in Santa’s Gift Bag from Towamencin Beverage
Find a wind chime (valued at $47.00) and a bird feeder (valued at $54.95) in Santa’s Gift Bag from