SNOW BINGO! RULES (2013)
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Players must have the official WNPV Bingo! card for each game. In December, 2013, that is the orange bingo card.
3. Official WNPV Bingo! cards are available at our official Bingo! sponsors: Barb-Lin Carpet One Floor and Home, 640 North Main Street, Doylestown, and Clyde S. Walton, Incorporated, on the corner of South Broad and Hancock Streets in Lansdale.
4. Bingo! games are planned to be played at 6:30 PM on the evening of a snow day when schools are closed and other activities cancelled. In the event of a previously scheduled program at that time, we will play Bingo! on the next available weekday evening. Scheduling details for these Bingo! games will be announced in advance.
5. Our Bingo! announcer will read “Bingo!” numbers until we receive a telephone call at 215-855-8211 or 800-355-9678 with someone believing they have five (5) numbers in a row … across, down, or diagonally. Upon confirmation of the numbers, the first person to call with “Bingo!” will be declared the tentative winner of that game’s prize(s).
6. Upon confirmation of the numbers, the tentative winner agrees to be interviewed by our Bingo! announcer to determine their name, town, where they picked up their winning Bingo! card, and any other information they choose to volunteer.
7. Each tentative winner has 30 days from the date of the Bingo! game to bring their winning Bingo! card to WNPV Radio’s studios at 1210 Snyder Road in Lansdale for verification and receipt of their prize(s).
8. Employees of WNPV Radio or the Bingo! sponsors, their immediate families, and employees of competing media are not eligible to win.