Select a news topic from the list below, then select a news article to read.
To be included on the Community Events list, you must send a typed out paragraph of the information you want posted.
2014 Schedule coming soon Iron Pigs Radio Schedule.
The Executive Director of the Partnership TMA, Peggy Schmidt hosts the monthly Transportation Edition of Comment Please by Univest. On the second Thursday of the month between 12:10-1pm, Peggy talks with the experts about expanding transportation options in our regions.
Peggy Schmidt has been the executive director of the Partnership TMA of Montgomery County in Pennsylvania for ten years. Under her leadership the PTMA has implemented a fixed route shuttle bus system, livable community programs, car and van pool programs and travel training assistance for seniors and individuals with disabilities. Ms. Schmidt is a sought after speaker on transportation issues in the United States and Canada. She also writes a biweekly newspaper column on transportation and land use.
In her free time she is part owner of Ghost Tours of America with tours in the Outer Banks and Phoenixville, PA.
Peggy's next show is Thursday, October 8th , 2015.
Summer Spectacular Ticket Give-a-way Rules
1. There is no purchase necessary.
2. You must be at least 18 years of age by June 1, 2015, in order to receive two (2) raffle tickets: one for the regular entertainment tickets and one for the Grand Prize.
3. Raffle tickets are limited to one of each color per person per ticket giveaway.
4. No raffle tickets will be given out after we have been awarding prizes for 30 minutes.
5. Winners must be present when their raffle ticket is selected in order to claim prize.
6. Grand Prizes and Runner-Up Grand Prizes are limited to one per household (family members living at same address) per season.
7. There is no cash alternative for any selected prize. Winners are entitled only to receive the prize(s) that they have won. Any trades with other winners are at your own risk.
8. Player’s entry and acceptance of any prize offered constitutes permission to use their name, photograph or other likeness or voice for purposes of advertising and promotion on behalf of WNPV Radio and the sponsoring businesses of “The Summer Spectacular Ticket Giveaway,” without further compensation and the Grand Prize and Runner-Up winners must fill out an "Affidavit of Eligibility” attesting to this.
9. Winner’s acceptance of any prize relieves WNPV and its participating sponsors of any liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize.
10. Any taxes incurred through the winning of any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.