1) What is the first thing you do before lighting a firework?
2) How do you know if you are buying quality legal fireworks?
3) Where should you light fireworks?
4) It is always good to have ____ handy when having a fireworks display.
5) How many fireworks should you light at a time?
6) If a firework does not work after lighting it, how long should you wait before
trying to light it again?
7) Should small children handle and light fireworks?
8) What should you do if a firework fails to work after lighting it?
9) How should you dispose of a discharged firework?
10) What part of your body should be over a firework while lighting it?
Firework Safety Test Answers
1) Read the warning or caution label carefully and follow all directions.
2) Always buy from a reliable seller.
3) Always light outdoors away from combustible material, buildings and plants.
5) Light only one firecracker at a time.
6) Never try to re-light a firework.
8) Wait for 15 to 20 minutes and then dump the firework in a bucket of water.
9) Soak them in a bucket of water before disposing of them in a trashcan.
10) NO PART of your body should be over the firework while lighting it.