Created on Tuesday, 18 November 2008 05:16
Register for a chance to be a winner in our
contest at the following locations!
Earl Bowl Lanes, Allentown & Morwood Roads, Earlington … and Route 309, Quakertown
Goshow’s Jewelry & Gifts, County Line Plaza , Route 113 & County Line Road, Souderton
Henning’s Market, in the Meadowbrook Plaza , Main Street , Harleysville
Towamencin Beverage, Sumneytown Pike at the Green Lane Road traffic light, Kulpsville
The Woodburners, in the Hatfield Train Station, Hatfield.
Upper Gwynedd Service Center & West Point Deli Plus, Sumneytown Pike at South Broad Street in Upper Gwynedd
OFFICIAL “WINNERS’ WONDERLAND” RULES
- No purchase required to enter contest.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old as of November 1st , 2010.
- One entry per person per week per location. Additional entries will be discarded.
- All entry forms must be filled out completely and legibly and must contain entrant’s name, mailing address, and telephone number, and deposited in an official entry box at a participating sponsor.
- Any fully completed entry form will be entered in the drawing for prizes from the participating sponsor in which it was entered including the Grand Prize of $200.00 provided by WNPV Radio.
- Winners are responsible for any and all taxes on prizes awarded.
- All winners will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and an agreement for WNPV Radio and the contest sponsors to use their name, photo, and/or voice for promotional purposes at no additional compensation.
- Contest ends December 24th, 2010. Winners will be announced January 5th, 2011. All prizes must be picked up at WNPV Radio’s studios on Snyder Road in Towamencin Township (Pennsylvania) within 30 days of notification of winning.
- Employees of WNPV Radio, promotion sponsors, members of competing media, and their immediate families are not eligible to participate.