Listen to archived shows on demand right now

Summer Spectacular Ticket Giveaway 2014

Latest News

Generator Fumes Kill Elderly Woman

Montgomery County has had one storm-related death.

A preliminary investigation indicates that 90-year-old Florence Pugliese died early Tuesday morning of carbon monoxide poisoning from a gasoline-powered generator in a garage attached to her home.

Two other family members were evacuated safely from the home in the Swedeland section of Upper Merion Township, where the power failed around midnight.

The victim had been sleeping in a first-floor bedroom while the others slept on the third floor, farther away from the garage.

Popular Articles

Listen Live

Full Programming Schedule

Internet Radio or Windows Media Player

TuneIn-2    or    Windows-mps-2

 

EEO Report

Get In Touch

Address: 1210 Snyder Road
Lansdale, PA 19446

Phone: (215) 855-8211

Phone: (215) 723-2116