Montgomery Township on Taylor Road. The blaze erupted Wednesday morning just before 9:30 inside a piece of drywall. Firefighters were able to minimize the damage by quickly extinguishing the flames before they could spread. The fire was brought under control in 15 minutes. Fire officials say, no family members were injured as a result of the fire. It’s possible the fire may have been sparked by a wood burning stove. The investigation continues. Montgomery Township, Colmar, Lansdale, Hatfield and Hilltown Fire Companies responded to the fire.