Listen to archived shows on demand right now

Summer Spectacular Ticket Giveaway 2014

Latest News

Franconia House Fire Caused by Discarded Ashes

A Franconia Township home isn’t totally gutted, but it will take time to repair what out-of-control flames did to the home in a short period of time. It happened Monday, just before 6pm. Fire officials say, the homeowner dumped ashes from a wood stove outside the home on the 700 block of Springshire road. The wind carried the ashes toward the home and garage. Firefighters were forced to use foam to beat down the flames, but a minivan would be burned along with two lawnmowers. Flames swarmed the garage. No one was injured as a result of the fire. 

Popular Articles

Listen Live

Full Programming Schedule

Internet Radio or Windows Media Player

TuneIn-2    or    Windows-mps-2

 

EEO Report

Get In Touch

Address: 1210 Snyder Road
Lansdale, PA 19446

Phone: (215) 855-8211

Phone: (215) 723-2116