A Franconia Township home isn’t totally gutted, but it will take time to repair what out-of-control flames did to the home in a short period of time. It happened Monday, just before 6pm. Fire officials say, the homeowner dumped ashes from a wood stove outside the home on the 700 block of Springshire road. The wind carried the ashes toward the home and garage. Firefighters were forced to use foam to beat down the flames, but a minivan would be burned along with two lawnmowers. Flames swarmed the garage. No one was injured as a result of the fire.