- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Tabora Farms Now Open In Lansdale
Tabora Farms opened a new store Thursday in Lansdale, on West Main Street next to Railroad Plaza. It’s largely a bakery, but with fresh fruits and vegetables, coffee and ice cream, among other things. Owner Caleb Torrice says the location is ideal for several reasons.
“The huge parking lot that’s behind it, the train station, the park that’s next to us and being on main street. We have a really high traffic count both with cars and pedestrians, so we’re able to get the driving traffic off of Main Street and the foot traffic from people heading to the train.”
Torrice says the Tabora Farms Lansdale store goes from Main Street back to the Madison Parking Lot in space once occupied by the Lewis Paint Store and the Jackson-Hewitt income tax preparation service, and customers can come and go on both sides. It’s open six days a week and closed on Tuesdays. Hours are 9:00am to 4:00pm Sundays and 7:00am to 7:00pm the other days.