- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
Listen to these shows on demand right now
P3 Orion Gets License To Move
The Horsham Land Redevelopment Authority has approved a Navy license that will allow repairs to an old P3 Orion Navy aircraft.
It’s a four-engine turboprop that has been used since the early 1960’s for marine surveillance and anti-submarine warfare.
One that is no longer in working condition has been parked for years on the Horsham Road side of the former Willow Grove Naval Air Station, and the wheels must be fixed before it can be rolled over to the Harold Pitcairn Wings of Freedom Museum on the Easton Road side of the base for public display. The Navy requires the license and liability insurance before the repairs can be done.