- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Doylestown Inn Restoration Planned
The Doylestown Inn has new owners who plan to restore and re-open the historic landmark, which was built about 110 years ago.
A company called The Historic Doylestown Inn LLC bought it last month from Univest Bank, which has owned the inn since it went into foreclosure about 1 1/2 years ago.
The plans took a big step forward recently when borough council approved a liquor license transfer from Plumstead Township. They hope to be in business with the bar, restaurant and guest rooms open by the end of this year.