Fire in Hilltown

fireAn early morning fire put a Hilltown man in the hospital Friday.   Investigators say the Spur Road resident fell asleep while smoking in bed.   They also say he uses household Oxygen because of a medical condition and that helped the blaze spread.   The man awoke with his bed on fire and suffered smoke inhalation as well as minor burns.   He shared the house with three other tenants.   It was destroyed by the blaze.   The Red Cross is helping all of the fire victims as they try to replace what they lost in the blaze and look for another place to live.

Popular Articles

Listen Live

Full Programming Schedule

Internet Radio or Windows Media Player

TuneIn-2    or    Windows-mps-2

 

EEO Report

Get In Touch

Address: 1210 Snyder Road
Lansdale, PA 19446

Phone: (215) 855-8211

Phone: (215) 723-2116