- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Train Derails in Norristown
Sterigere Street near the State Hospital in Norristown is open again after a train derailed there Friday afternoon. No one was hurt in the mishap. The freight train including the locomotive and 37 cars was coming from Lansdale. A crew of two was on board. An investigation is underway into the cause of the derailment.