Lansdale Fire Investigation

fireThe fire that ravaged a historic house at West Seventh Street and Kenilworth Avenue in Lansdale earlier this week has been ruled accidental.   Fire Marshall Jay Daveler says a woman living there put hot ashes from a fireplace into a cardboard box on the porch.   She suffered an anxiety attack on the scene and was taken to the hospital but no one else was injured.   The blaze caused almost $600,000 in damages.   The owner of the house says it is the oldest one in Lansdale.

Listen Live

Full Programming Schedule

Internet Radio or Windows Media Player

TuneIn-2    or    Windows-mps-2

 

EEO Report

Get In Touch

Address: 1210 Snyder Road
Lansdale, PA 19446

Phone: (215) 855-8211

Phone: (215) 723-2116