- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Foulkeways Nursing Home Wins Award
Pennsylvania Health Secretary Eli Avila was in Montgomery County Monday, presenting an award to the Foulkeways at Gwynedd retirement community and nursing home on Meetinghouse Road in Lower Gwynedd.
It’s the new Award for Excellence in Health Care Compliance, given to nursing homes that have met all state regulations for three years. He said it provides positive reinforcement.
“We wanted to recognize facilities that have shown excellence that went above and beyond the rest.”
Doctor Avila presented the award to Foulkeways Director of Health Services Mary Knapp, who gave the credit to the staff for their hard work and dedication.