Warminster Fire Sends Two Firefighters to The Hospital

Five fire companies battled a stubborn house fire Sunday afternoon in Warminster Township on Cheryl Drive. Two firefighters were taken to Abington Memorial Hospital for burns. According to reports, an electrical appliance sparked the blaze, causing a propane tank, connected to the home’s barbeque grill to explode. Flames caused heavy damage to the home. The Fire was brought under control in about 30 minutes.

Listen Live

Full Programming Schedule

Internet Radio or Windows Media Player

TuneIn-2    or    Windows-mps-2

 

EEO Report

Get In Touch

Address: 1210 Snyder Road
Lansdale, PA 19446

Phone: (215) 855-8211

Phone: (215) 723-2116