- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Harleysville Co. Acquired For 210 Million Dollars
Harleysville based, Met-Pro Corporation has been sold to CECO Environmental Corporation of Cincinnati for 210 million dollars. Met-Pro is a global provider of product recovery and pollution control, fluid handling and filtration solutions. There’s no word on how the takeover will impact employees at Met-Pro.