- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Counter Terrorism Expert Says Terror Risk Still High
Despite the recent revelations about the N.S.A’s operation of collecting information, one counter-terrorism expert believes the U-S is at risk more than ever from a terrorist attack. Clare Lopez is with the Washington bases, Clarion Project and a was a guest on Comment Please By Univest Program.
“Our security and intelligence organizations are forbidden to focus in on that population subset that is demonstrably more likely to be committing terrorist crimes, that is, those motivated by Islamic, doctrine, law and scripture.”
Lopez claims the Muslim brotherhood has influence within the U-S Government, making it increasingly difficult for the intelligence community to track potential terrorists.