- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Bucks Co Town Considers Curfew
Perkasie Police have asked Borough Council to consider a curfew for minors, similar to one Quakertown Borough Council passed in 2006. It would bar anyone under the age of 18 from being on the streets, or in restaurants or other public places, between 11:00am and 5:00pm Sunday through Thursday and midnight and 5:00 weekends. They would be allowed out if they were with a parent or guardian and for emergencies, work, or school, church or club events. Police Chief Joseph Gura told council the curfew would be just one more tool to keep the borough and its minors safe.