- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Hotel Plans Approved in Montgomeryville
Homeowners in the Gwynmont Farms section of Montgomeryville will soon have a new neighbor. The township supervisors have approved plans for a four-story hotel as well as an office building and a day care center on twelve adjacent acres between Gwynmont Drive, Trotter Lane and Dekalb Pike. The attorney that represents the developer says the project does not include extending a new road to connect Dekalb Pike and Gwynmont Drive where it currently dead ends near Trotter Lane. He also says the developer wants to be a good neighbor and is bending over backwards to minimize the impact of the hotel on the homeowners in Gwynmont Farms. Construction on the site could get underway before the start of winter.