It's Fire Prevention Week and Towamencin officials are commending a resident of the age restricted Walnut Meadows community for his actions during a fire at the Clubhouse there last March. Tony Keown was doing some yard work on an early spring afternoon when he smelled smoke. At first he thought it was a cook out but he quickly realized the Clubhouse was on fire and he ran into the burning building to get his neighbors out. No one was hurt by the fire and Towamencin officials credit Keown with getting everyone out of the Clubhouse safely. Keown says he doesn't feel like a hero. He's just glad everyone got out safely.