- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Town Square Project in Kulpsville Moves Forward
The Towamencin Township Supervisors have approved plans for the next phase of development at the Town Square project in Kulpsville. Philadelphia Suburban Development Corporation is currently building a high end apartment community on the 50-acres bounded by Sumneytown Pike, Forty Foot Road and Towamencin Avenue. Site preparation work is also underway for a 135-unit hotel. Township officials say the latest approval is for a two-story building that will be adjacent the existing Univest Bank branch on Forty Foot Road. It will be the home of a Culinary Arts Institute operated by Montgomery County Community College.