- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Montco Bus Co Grounded
Federal authorities have shut down a Montgomery County-based bus company. The U.S. Transportation Department says it grounded Double Happyness Travel of Huntingdon Valley last week for violating safety rules covering vehicle maintenance, drug and alcohol testing, and hours of service by drivers. Pennsylvania State Police cited the same company in March of this year during inspections at Parx Casino in Bucks County for employing drivers who did not know enough English to communicate with police, as required by law. The company catered to Asian-Americans and provided service between the Midtown Manhattan and Chinatown sections of New York and several other cities.