- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Storm Water Management Proposal in Towamencin
Towamencin officials later this month could take action on a measure that would require homeowners in new developments to maintain retention and detention basins on their property. It would also allow the township to inspect these storm water management facilites and if necessary, require that they be brought into compliance. Township homeowners with existing storm water management facilities on their property would not be affected by the new measure but they would still be bound by any agreements already in place.