- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Bucks Co Deputies Fired
Three men in the Bucks County Sheriff’s Department have been fired for not reporting Deputy Sergeant Gary Browndorph’s assault on a man who was arrested for a parole violation. Deputies William Kline and James McAndrews and Corporal Dave Prudish were fired Wednesday. Chief Deputy District Attorney Bob James says the firings were purely administrative, for failure to report Browndorph’s crime, and they do not face criminal charges.