- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Economic Development Panel Sets Business Mixer
The Towamencin Economic Development Committee is having its first Monday Business Mixer June 4. Chairman Steve Pratt says it will be a regular event, but the schedule has not been set.
“I think perhaps quarterly might be a good way to go, but I don’t want to be too presumptive until we see how this particular one goes from a cost standpoint as well as from an attendance standpoint.”
The panel is looking for ways to cut the vacancy rate in retail centers, and its members want owners to know that Towamencin is open for business and it’s looking for companies that want to re-locate.