- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Author Tells WNPV About Personal Penn State Investigation
Before the Freeh report and Jerry Sandusky’s child sex abuse trial, journalist Bill Moushey released his book “Game Over.”
The book details Moushey’s independent investigation into the Penn State scandal, almost all of his findings are confirmed by recent reports. Moushey says Sandusky’s crimes may go beyond what he’s been convicted of.
“We’ve got folks who go way back in Sandusky’s life who talked about things they’ve seen and things that happened to them. There are already about five people who have come forward to the state grand jury to say that they were also abused.”
Moushey says the culture of silence and football first at Penn State hindered his and other investigations. He notes that more victims are coming forward and the scandal is not over. Moushey recently appeared on the WNPV program “Comment Please by Univest.”