- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Preliminary Budget Rolled Out in Montgomeryville
Montgomery Township officials have approved a preliminary budget for next year that does not raise property taxes. The spending plan also continues the Homestead Exemption allowing residential property owners to shield the first $30,000 of the assessed value of their home from taxation. The township supervisors will take final action on the budget December 17th. This is the eighth year in a row that township officials have rolled out a budget without raising property taxes.