- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Last Chance Wants More Dogs
An Upper Bucks County animal rescue organization, Last Chance Ranch, is asking Richland Township to let it shelter more dogs.
If the request is approved the number of dogs allowed on the property would nearly double, from 36 to 70, and the number allowed outdoors at one time would increase six-fold, from 5 to 30.
Founder Lori McCutcheon says the changes would allow Last Chance Ranch to help more unwanted or abandoned dogs, but neighbors are concerned that increased barking would lower their property values.