- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Temple Judea Moves To New Building
Temple Judea of Bucks County has moved from its old location on Swamp Road in Doylestown Borough to a new one on Rogers Road in Doylestown Township.
The congregation out-grew the old building.
Hundreds of people carried the synagogue’s five Torahs more than two miles Sunday to the new building on an eight-acre site just off of Swamp Road near York Road. Carrying the Torahs by hand when a synagogue re-locates is an old tradition.