- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
K Mart Closing A Store
K Mart is closing a Bucks County store.
The company says its Warminster store, at York and Bristol Roads, has been underperforming, and the decision to close was one of several actions taken to reduce ongoing expenses as the company adjusts its asset base to serve customers through integrated retail in stores, in homes and online.
A liquidation sale started Sunday, and the store will close on March 17. The company says the 85 employees can apply for jobs at other K Marts and Sears Stores.
Other K Marts remain open in Middletown, Lower Southampton, Bensalem, Plumstead and Richland Townships in Bucks County and Upper Moreland and East Norriton Townships in Montgomery County.