- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
New Townhome Community Proposed in Towamencin
A developer has proposed building 48 townhouses on 12 acres at Mainland and Wambold Roads in Towamencin. W-B Homes shared its vision for the site with the township supervisors Wednesday night. Each unit would measure about 2,000 square feet and have a basement as well as a garage. Company officials expect them to sell for less than $300,000. The township supervisors would need to rezone the proposed construction site for multi-family residential use before the project could proceed. The land is currently designated light industrial.