- Church Treasurer Accused of Stealing Church Funds
- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
Listen to these shows on demand right now
A charity that has served the North Penn area for nearly 30 years is closing Friday, February 1.
Signs posted at Community Housing Services, on North Broad Street in Lansdale, say the agency will miss the people it has served and the signs advise people in need to call the Montgomery County Homeless Prevention Center Hotline and tell officials there that they used to receive services from CHS. The number is 1-877-646-6306.
Employees and volunteers were packing and removing equipment Thursday.
The agency has been having financial difficulty for a few years.