- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
An Early Spring?
Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow on Groundhog's Day. Legend has it that means an early spring. Groundhog Handler Bob Roberts made the announcement at Gobbler's Knob in the northwestern Pennsylvania town just after sunrise on Saturday morning. "And so ye faithful, there is no shadow to see,an early spring for you and me," he proclaimed. Since the tradition started in the late 19th century, Punxsutawney Phil has seen his shadow 99 times and called for six more weeks of winter but predicted an early spring on only 16 occasions.