- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
New Townhome Community in Towamencin
An age restricted townhome community with 24-units could be in the works on seven acres near Walton Farm Elementary School on Allentown Road in Towamencin. The property is owned by Presentation of Our Lord Ukrainian Catholic Church and the idea is to give parishioners a place to retire near their house of worship. The seven acres is currently designated for single family residential use and it would need to be rezoned for cluster development before the project could move forward. The township supervisors say they will schedule a public hearing on the rezoning request after formal plans for the age restricted townhome community are received.