- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Merck Settles Lawsuits
Merck and Company has agreed to settle two lawsuits filed by investors who say the drugmaker delayed releasing bad news on cholesterol drugs. The suits claim the company withheld information to prevent a drop in sales for Zetia and Vytorin. Merck has agreed to settle the class action suit brought by several pension funds for $688,000,000.