- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Wood - Vine Street Connector Project Underway in Lansdale
Lansdale officials Wednesday night broke ground on a major road improvement project. The Wood - Vine Street Connector will improve traffic flow downtown by giving motorists another way of getting around other than Main and Broad Streets. The project involves rebuilding and realigning parts of Wood Street, Susquehanna Avenue, Derstine Avenue and Vine Street so they can handle more traffic. The cost of construction will be covered in its entirety by a $3,500,000 state grant.