- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Community Meetings on Tap for Lansdale
Lansdale officials are holding two community meetings next week about a major road improvement project. The Wood-Vine Street Connector will improve traffic flow downtown by giving motorists another way of getting around other than Broad and Main Streets. The first meeting is scheduled in Borough Hall at 1:30 Monday afternoon. The second meeting is in the same place starting at 6:30 on Thursday evening. Ground was broken on the project last month. The cost of construction will be covered in its entirety by a $3,500,000 state grant.