- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Trial Set in 7-11 Robbery
A Norristown man has been ordered held over for trial on robbery and gun charges after a preliminary hearing on Friday. Investigators say 20-year-old Mark Smith held up the 7-11 store on East Johnson Highway last month. A store clerk testified at the hearing that it was Clark who put a gun to his head and forced him to open a cash register. Clark allegedly got away with $100, a pack of cigarettes and an energy drink. The night after the robbery, Smith and another man were wounded in a seperate shooting incident on Chestnut Street in Norristown.