Q Mart Fire

fireThe Quakertown Farmers’ Market, also known as the Q Mart, was evacuated Saturday night when fire broke out on the roof. No one was injured, and the flames were confined to the roof above Entrance 23.  Firefighters got it under control in about an hour.  Some businesses inside had water damage.  The fire apparently started when live electrical wires fell onto the roof after a transformer malfunctioned.

Listen Live

Full Programming Schedule

Internet Radio or Windows Media Player

TuneIn-2    or    Windows-mps-2


EEO Report

Get In Touch

Address: 1210 Snyder Road
Lansdale, PA 19446

Phone: (215) 855-8211

Phone: (215) 723-2116