Q Mart Fire

fireThe Quakertown Farmers’ Market, also known as the Q Mart, was evacuated Saturday night when fire broke out on the roof. No one was injured, and the flames were confined to the roof above Entrance 23.  Firefighters got it under control in about an hour.  Some businesses inside had water damage.  The fire apparently started when live electrical wires fell onto the roof after a transformer malfunctioned.

Get In Touch

Address: 1210 Snyder Road
Lansdale, PA 19446

Phone: (215) 855-8211

Phone: (215) 723-2116