- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Taggers Must Pay For Graffiti Cleanup
A Lansdale man has admitted his role in about two dozen graffiti “taggings” around the borough in December of 2010. 21-year-old Joseph Koller of West Eighth Street was given 11 1/2 months already served in Montgomery County Prison, followed by three years probation.
He and his alleged partner in crime, John Gowling of Philadelphia, must also pay their share of more than $6,700 in restitution to cover the cost of removing the graffiti. Gowling is awaiting court action.