- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Hearing Waived In Underage Sex Case
A Souderton man accused of having sex with a 14-year-old girl has been granted bail in return for waiving his right to a preliminary hearing. The waiver means the victim does not have to testify at this stage of the legal proceedings, and the case moves closer to trial in Montgomery County Court.
19-year-old Keith Hunter is charged with statutory sexual assault and other offenses for an alleged incident last summer while he was her Indian Valley Boys and Girls Club Camp counselor. Court documents say the girl’s parents found videos on a computer that showed the two teens talking about sex and fondling each other.