- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Young Couple Facing Charges For Alleged Burglary Spree
A man and woman are accused of committing a series of residential burglaries starting in March in Montgomery and Bucks Counties. 31-year-old Joshua Siringhaus of Supplee Road in Upper Gwynedd and 30-year-old Kristin Leidy of South Main Street in Hatfield Borough are charged with burglary and other offenses.
They were arrested on warrants last month in Cheltenham for burglaries that occurred in Hatfield, Franconia, Salford, Lower Salford, Hilltown and West Rockhill Townships. They allegedly took more than $3,000 in cash and $80,000 worth of jewelry, and some of the jewelry was traced to a Philadelphia pawn shop.
Hatfield Township Police say Leidy would knock on doors in the daytime, and if no one answered Siringhaus broke in. If someone answered the door she would say she was looking for a lost dog or make up some other excuse.