- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Lansdale Cocaine Bust
A Lansdale man is accused of selling cocaine out of his West Main Street apartment. Police say undercover officers arranged buys on different dates in late May and early June, and 43-year-old Luis Soto (pictured here) was arrested Friday, June 8, after police executed a search warrant and found several bags of cocaine, along with drug paraphernalia and nearly $700 in cash.
His apartment is in a building near a popular and legitimate ice cream shop, and Police Chief Robert McDyre made the investigation a top priority because of the children and families going there to buy ice cream.