- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Alleged Heroin Dealer Arrested In Lansdale
A Lansdale man is accused of selling heroin out of his Derstine Avenue home. Police say they started investigating 45-year-old John Gallagher (pictured here) as a result of information they got earlier this month when they arrested two alleged prostitutes at a West Main Street apartment.
They arrested him Friday, June 22, after executing a search warrant and finding drugs and paraphernalia in his home. They found 40 bags of heroin with a street value of about $600, and about half of them were stamped “Top Dog.” That’s the same brand name they found at the house of prostitution. He is charged with possession with intent to deliver and other offenses.