- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Two Get Jail Time For Wire Thefts
A Montgomery County couple will get jail time for cutting down copper wires near SEPTA train tracks. Mark and Patricia Andrews of Springfield Township, both 40 years old, pleaded guilty to theft and other offenses.
They said they used bolt cutters on wires near the North Hills and Oreland Stations along the Lansdale-Doylestown Regional Rail Line, and sold them as scrap metal to feed their drug habits.