- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Coin Robbers Still At Large
Lansdale Borough Police are looking for a burglary suspect or suspects that cut their way into a business.
Police say the burglary happened at a business on the 700 block of West Second Street. The Archive is now for selling memorabilia, such as books and coins. The bandits made off with a series of commemorative coins, some dating back to the mid-and-late 1960’s.
The thieves stole more than a thousand dollars in coins. Police say the crime occurred over the weekend.